How to Drive a Developer Crazy
- Ignore all syntax and whitespace conventions, invent your own instead.
- Commit code without reviewing your own diffs for errors and consistency.
- Commit code to source control with meaningless messages.
- Use meaningless names for variables, functions, classes, etc., that only mean something to you.
- Create large functions which take up many, many lines of code, possibly even pages.
- Don't use project libraries or components, but invent your own to keep things un-DRY and inconsistent as possible.